Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Friendship

Praise the Lord for friendship!

What would I do without my friends...old and new? Today I was finally able to speak with a friend I haven't been in contact with for a couple of years. It was so refreshing and encouraging. It seems I have so little time to talk with friends, let alone get together with them. I know it is a priority I have to make, I'm just not sure where the time will come from. Each time I have the opportunity, I come away refreshed and encouraged...I hope they do too! Thankfully, a few of my closest friends don't allow me to remain in my own world for too long...you know who you are!

So, to all my friends out there...I love you and thank the Lord for you!

May He be glorified through our friendships!

3 comments:

  1. i love your slideshow pics! my favorite pic of your girls is them with their back turned at the ocean holding hands! too precious!
    love you, hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you are a blessing to me to! love you!
    hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will always be a dear friend. Life's events won't ever change that! Love you!

    ReplyDelete