Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Well, it's been awhile...



It's been quite a while since my last posting...sorry.

Life has kept us extremely busy as of late. I have begun my student teaching which has taken a good portion of my time. Gone are the days of shopping without crowds and getting housework done. Fortunately, Scott has taken up the slack without any complaints. For this, I am extremely grateful!

Here are a few pix from the past few months (click to see them full size).
Hope you are seeing God's hand at work in your life!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you updated! Fun pics. I've been thinking about you and your crazy life lately. Hang in there! It's only for a season. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its about time!! haha!! :) Kandice, love the pics, they are adorable!! please tell your sweet girls that they look so much like "American Girls" in the first top pic--Cassie especially looks like Samantha in this picture!! keep us posted :) love you!

    ReplyDelete